Welcome, Adventurers, to a secret world! Just minutes from Hong Kong’s urban center, prepare to enter a mystical, hidden civilisation at one with the wonders of water and nature.
We look forward to hosting you in our secret world of water.
Join us as we all splash into adventure!
Set where lush mountains meet the South China Sea, Ocean Park's Water World transports you into a year-round, all weather wonderland. Immerse youself in the thrill and excitement of the waves, rivers and slippery slides. Gain a new appreciation for nature and the magical world around you. Rejuvenate your spirit with every splash and build deep and meaningful connections with friends and family.
Quench your thirst for adventure on nine state-of-the-art water slides.
Discover ﬁve zones each ﬁlled with its own unique spirit of fun and adventure.
Your journey into our secret world of fun and adventure begins at Splendid Reef, an expansive area right on the shore of the sea. Take a walk along the seafront and enjoy the ocean air or dive right into all the thrills and excitement of Water World! Stroll down Water World Plaza where our Guides will greet you with a smile and prepare you for the fun that awaits. Get into the spirit by beginning to decode the secret language of nature. Like the symbol for Splendid Reef, a combination of ‘fish’ and ‘grass’ which sums up this coral wonderland!
What better way to express the joys of Torrential River than a combination of our symbols for ‘fun’ and ‘water? Come feel the rush of this exciting area of twists and turns in our secret world of water. Get turned around on the thrilling Cyclone Spin and Tropical Twist. Grab a mat and compete on Rainbow Rush. Go for the ultimate on Cavern Chase and Vortex! gaining admiration for the effort with family and friends together on a giant raft and laugh your way down to Hidden Village.
Adventurers follow the murmur of distant screams of joy and excitement to Hidden Village. The secret symbols for ‘people’ and ’mountains’reveal this civilisation deep within the cavern of our secret world. Water flows in from all directions to create opportunities for everyone to enjoy fun adventures. Let our Guides teach you the art of surfing. Splash about Horizon Cove. Let the kids explore the joys of Whiskers’ Splash. Or take a Lazy Cruise through this Hidden Village within our secret world.
Experience the precious power of the ocean at Adventure Coast. Our world’s secret symbols for ‘water’ and ‘trees’ embody this hidden oasis. Adventure Coast is a tropical paradise where you’ll enjoy the sun and catch some surf in Big Wave Bay. Up the action with run down Riptide river and try to catch all the hidden symbols along the way. Or just take a break from all the fun with a rest in a cabana and a bite from Big Wave Snacks.
Set high atop the mountain overlooking the valley and sea below, this thrilling land attracts our most daring adventurers. The climb to excitement begins as you encounter the secret symbols of ‘energy’ and water’ combining to signal Thrill Valley. Having reached the summit, test your will with freefalls from Bravery Cliffs and Daredevil Drop, spectacular twists along Thunder Loop and side-winding splashes down Skyhigh Falls to the Hidden Village.
- Water World Ocean Park Hong Kong Admission Ticket
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Trip.com with a PDF Voucher within 8 hours after purchase.
- Address: 33 Ocean Drive Aberdeen Hong Kong
Adult: Aged 12-64
Child: Aged 3 – 11
Elderly and Eligible Persons with Disabilities: Applicable to 65 years old or above with Hong Kong Identity Card or Senior Citizen Card and holders of the Registration Card for People with Disabilities
Student: Age 12 to 64
Free admission is granted to children under 3 years old. Elderly and Eligible Persons with Disabilities Ticket is for local senior residents aged 65 years old or above with a Hong Kong Identity Card or the "Senior Citizen Card" issued by the Social Welfare Department and holders of the "Registration Card for people with Disabilities" issued by the Labour and Welfare Bureau.
Water World Admission Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Water World Admission Tickets are valid only on a specified date. The validity is printed on the tickets.
- All tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- All ticket holders must present the e-tickets by mobile devices or printout upon admission. Credit Card used for the purchase of tickets may be required for verification upon admission if any issue of transaction arises.
- Free admission is granted to children under 3-year-old. Children aged 11 or below must be accompanied by a person aged 18 or above. Identification Document is required for age verification upon admission.
- “Elderly and Eligible Persons with Disabilities Ticket” is applicable to the local senior residents who is 65 years old or above with Hong Kong Identity Card or the “Senior Citizen Card” issued by the Social Welfare Department as well as holders of the “Registration Card for People with Disabilities” issued by the Labour and Welfare Bureau.
- Admission tickets are only for admission from park open until park close. For specific events, separate purchase of special event tickets is required.
General Terms and Conditions
- In case of inclement weather, including but without limitation to the hoisting of tropical cyclone signal no. 8 or above or black rainstorm warnings, Ocean Park & Water World may be closed with or without prior notice to the public.
- In case the Park reaches its maximum capacity, admission control may be imposed and you may not be allowed for entry. In any of such event, Ocean Park & Water World may, at its sole discretion, change the validity date of the ticket to an alternative date or refund the price of the ticket to you.
- For repair, maintenance, inclement weather or other reason, Ocean Park & Water World may suspend the operation of any attraction at any time without prior notice. It is a condition of sale of the Park’s admission ticket that any request for a refund, whether partial or in full, for the tickets purchased by visitors will not be considered by the Park as a result of such suspension or closure of attraction.
- In relation to use of your Information in direct marketing, we will only do so subject to your consent and you have the right to opt-out from such use. You may also change your preference with regard to use of your Information in direct marketing at any time.
- All tickets sold will be subject to the Ocean Park Bylaws, which are displayed at the main entrances and on the websites of Ocean Park & Water World.
- The Park reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of Ocean Park & Water World Ocean Park will be final.