Rediscover the art and cultural landmark that is the Avenue of Stars. Starting from the Tsim Sha Tsui Holt's Wharf, this guided tour will take participants through the transformation of the Tsim Sha Tsui waterfront from its early beginnings to modern times, and the newly built Avenue of Stars that reopened in 2019. It will also introduce the redesigned 116 celebrities’ handprints, the renowned Bruce Lee and Anita Mui statues, the unique design of waterfall elements, interactive digital touchpoints, as well as top-notch sustainable design additions and recreational facilities.
The Avenue of Stars-cultural and artistic landmark tour is led by a guide on the Avenue of Stars. Starting from the Tsim Sha Tsui Holt's Wharf, it will lead participants through the transformation of the Tsim Sha Tsui waterfront from ancient to modern times, and the newly built Avenue of Stars will open in 2019. It will also introduce the redesigned 116 celebrities’ handprints, the renowned Bruce Lee and Anita Mui statues with unique design of waterfall elements, interactive digital elements, as well as top-notch sustainable design and recreational facilities.
The docent tour operates every daily at 5pm, duration around 45 minutes, and will be run in Cantonese, supplement with English and Mandarin if needed.
For enquiries, please call CS hotline of the Avenue of Stars: 29181722.
- Avenue of Stars - Cultural & Art Landmark Tour (for 2 pax)
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- The usage time is local time.
- Customers can present the confirmation email to the Avenue of Stars Customer Service Kiosk at the Avenue of Stars (mobile cart located outside the Fortnum & Mason Store, K11 MUSEA, facing the Victoria Harbour) on the event day, show it to the AOS staff for redemption.
- Please arrive at the Avenue of Stars Customer Service Kiosk 15 minutes before the designated timeslot for admission..
- The guided tour will depart on time and will not wait for overtime participant.
- Business hours of AOS Information Kiosk: 11:00 – 20:00
- If booking the 2-person ticket, the Yummee food vouchers can be exchanged at K11 MUSEA B2 Koncierge and used at the Yummee Restaurant on L1-136 (opening time 11:00-22:00; for reference only)
Coupons cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash, and no change will be provided.
The promotion cannot be used in conjunctions with other promotions, offers or discount.
For each session of AOS Cultural & Art Landmark Tour, the group size is max. 10 persons, to be provided on first come first served basis. Each applicant can reserve a maximum of four quotas at registration.
Participants will receive a confirmation email from AOSML. Please present the email to the AOS staff on the day of the guided tour for confirmation and redemption.
If the applicant has not received the confirmation email or reply from AOSML within 1 working day after submitting the registration, please call (852) 2918 1722 or email to email@example.com for inquiries.
Please arrive at the AOS Information kiosk 10 minutes before the start of the guided tour. The guided tour will depart on time and will not wait for overtime.
The tour route will pass through mostly outdoor spaces. It is recommended that participants wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring their own rain gear and sunscreen protection.
AOSML reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate the guided tour or change the time of the guided tour at any time without prior notice.
If Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red/Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Thunderstorm Warning is still active 4 hours before the start of the guided tour, or due to other extreme weather or on-site conditions, the guided tour will be cancelled without prior notice.
Participants must take good care of and pay attention to the safety of their personal belongings. AOSML is not responsible for any physical and/or property loss or damage.
AOSML does not guarantee that the guided tours are of saleable quality or suitable for any purpose. Participants will waive all their rights and interests (if any) to pursue AOSML.
Each participant must abide by all instructions and instructions issued by AOSML and its guided tour staff from time to time regarding guided tours.
AOSML reserves the right to refuse any participant to join the guided tour at any time, or to suspend, terminate or cancel the guided tour without prior notice and without any compensation to the participant.
Each participant must take the temperature measurement, to be conducted by the guided tour staff before the tour departs on the day of the tour, and must:
- Wear a mask throughout the guided tour;
- Ensure that there has been no close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed or suspected of COVID-19 (whether in Hong Kong or overseas) in the past 14 days;
- The health declaration form provided by AOSML must be filled out before departure;
- Make sure that there is no physical discomfort in the 2 days before joining the guided tour, including symptoms such as fever, dry cough, and difficulty breathing. Participants are not allowed to participate in guided tours if the above symptoms occur.
In case of any dispute, AOSML and K11 MUSEA will reserve the right of final decision and binding. AOSML and K11 MUSEA reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions without any prior notice.
KLUB points cannot be earnt from this booking