Step 1. Select your departure and arrival stations
Step 2. Select your departure date
Step 3. Confirm your train number and class
Step 4. Enter passenger and contact information
Step 5. Select a payment method
1. If you booked e-tickets, there's no need to pick up paper tickets. Information about the train you booked will be linked to your valid ID. E-tickets can be booked using passports, Mainland China ID cards, Residence Permits for Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan Residents, etc.
2. If you booked paper tickets, go to any railway station or a designated authorized ticket office within mainland China with the valid ID used at the time of booking and your ticket pick-up number to pick up your tickets. Lines at the station are often long. Please ensure you leave enough time to pick up your tickets and avoid missing your train.
Actual ticket appearance may vary.
Follow the pictures and steps below to board the train.
Show the valid ID used at the time of booking to the attendant to enter the station. ID types include passports, Mainland China ID cards, Residence Permits for Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan Residents, etc. If required, show your booking information to the attendant.
Find the gate for your train on the electronic screen in the station. Head to the area near your gate and wait for boarding to begin.
If you booked e-tickets, information about the train you booked will be linked to your valid ID (such as passport, Mainland China ID card, Residence Permit for Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan Residents, etc.). When entering the gate, please show your ID to the attendant.
If you booked paper tickets, place your ticket into the automatic ticket gate to enter the platform area. Find the correct platform and wait for your train to arrive.
On the platform, we recommend asking the attendant the correct boarding location for your carriage.
Use the car and seat number information shown in your booking details to find your seat.
1. Tickets can be changed online between 09:00 and 20:00 (GMT+8). To change a ticket outside of this time, please go to the window at the railway station. Change requests must be made at least 1.5 hours before the train's departure time, and there must be more than 1.5 hours before the departure time of the new train.
2. If you've already picked up your tickets or paper receipts for your e-tickets, changes must be made at the window at the railway station.
3. After the train has departed, tickets cannot be changed online, please go to the window at the railway station to change your ticket. At the station, you can change your ticket to a different train with available tickets leaving before midnight on the day of your scheduled departure. If there are no trains available, your ticket will be considered invalid.
4. Tickets can only be changed once.
1. On Trip.com, tickets are purchased for users in-person. For ticket refunds, you can select ticket refund service and a staff member will refund tickets for you for a fee of CNY15 per ticket. This fee is separate from the ticket refund fee which is charged by the National Railway Administration. If you'd prefer not to use this service, you can take the ID used at the time of booking to the railway station ticket window to refund your tickets.
2. Tickets can be refunded online between 08:00 and 21:00 (GMT+8). To refund a ticket outside of this time, please go to the railway station's ticket window. Please submit your refund request at least 3.5 hours before departure.
3. If you've already picked up your tickets or the paper receipts for your e-tickets, refunds must be made at the window at the railway station. Refunds are not available after the train has departed. Tickets can be changed online or at the station to another train departing before 24:00 on the original date of departure. If there are no trains available, your ticket will be considered invalid.
4. A processing fee will be charged based on the time the refund is made.
1. After booking, an e-receipt will be sent to your email.
2. If you need paper tickets for reimbursement purposes, they can be picked up at a railway station ticket window using the ID you used to book and your booking information.