The air here is very good, natural oxygen bar, not too many people, the water is very clear, ice and cold, the development of the scenic spot is not very perfect, the parking lot charges 15 yuan per car than other places, there is no place to sell food in the scenic spot after the ticket is checked, you can bring some of it, the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the scenic spot is very big, Very cool, smelling flowers, dancing butterflies, bringing kids to bring your own water gun, all in all, it's a worthwhile trip.
Xiaowutai is known as the roof of North China. It is a paradise for hiking and mountaineering enthusiasts. It maintains a very good virgin forest, and the valley is full of flowers and grass. The fun of climbing Xiaowutai is not only the unprecedented and thrilling beauty, but also Standing on the top of the mountain, the breadth and peace in my heart.
Recently, many friends asked me whether Xiaowutai Mountain in Yuxian County is worth a visit. I’ll chat with you today~
It takes less than two hours to drive from Xuanhua to Xiaowutai Mountain in Yu County. The toll fee is 98 yuan and the parking fee in the scenic spot is 15 yuan! Bring the nurse card to play for free, and the veteran card is half price!
1. Xiaowutai Mountain is divided into four seasons, and the sky is not heavy for ten miles. It used to be a military reserve. It not only has rich vegetation, primitive mountains, and abundant mountains and streams, it is clear and refreshing. Xiaowutai Mountain was called "Snow Mountain" in the past. I went there during the Dragon Boat Festival holiday. Although the temperature was as high as 30 degrees that day, the valley was still very cool! Xiaowutai Mountain is a good place to escape the summer heat!
2. There are a lot of butterflies in the canyon. The butterflies of various colors are frolicking by the spring water. Wearing a floral skirt and recruiting butterflies, it is really delightful!
3. Going to Xiaowutai Mountain is a "Lung Washing Journey" and "Faith Journey". The air in Xiaowutai Mountain is fresh and clean. My big rhinitis is here, and my nose ventilates instantly. When I walk to the middle of Xiaowutai Mountain, there will be a temple. Many people come here specifically to ask for incense to pay back!
Insufficient scenic spots:
1. Many aisles in the scenic area are too narrow. It is not recommended to go when there are a lot of people. Some are not easy to go. Some sections of the scenic area are not easy to walk. The elderly or children who are too old are not recommended to go!
2. The spring water is particularly cold (Jiaba) [呲牙] Even at noon, it is not recommended to enter the water for a long time. Those with children can prepare water guns in advance for children to play!
3. There is no cable car in the scenic area, no amusement facilities for children to play, mainly with natural wind!
4. As soon as you enter the scenic area, there is no signal at all from the mobile phone, there are no places to eat and drink in the entire scenic area, and there are not many toilets. It is recommended to prepare food and water in advance to bring into the scenic area!
5. Nowadays, you must wear masks when entering scenic spots. Because of the impact of the epidemic, there are not many people even on holidays!
The entire tour time in the scenic area is about four hours. As far as the travel friends said to go camping on the grassland in the air from Wutai Mountain for more than 100 miles, I dare not try [呲牙]
In order to avoid congestion on the Beijing-Tibet Expressway during the Dragon Boat Festival holiday, we go back and forth G109. This road starts from the South Exit and goes through Yanchi, or the famous Mentougou Panshan Road. If you are a novice driving, try not to take this road because the risk factor is relatively high, some corners are narrow and you have to go wrong. There are many villages on this road, and the villages generally have a speed limit of 40-60, so we usually drive a "racing car" to slow down in advance! However, I personally feel that the whole journey is pretty good, there are few cars, to avoid traffic jams, and the winding road is relatively cooler! Except for a few wrong car racing, the whole journey is basically smooth! And the scenic spots in Mentougou all the way are concentrated, which is convenient for designing routes*^_^*
Birds and flowers, this is a holy place for many hikers in Beijing. The development area is not very large. If you need to go inside, you can go camping secretly. If you have good physical strength, you can walk to the grassland in the sky.
Preston_Dominguez: Yuxian, Zhangjiakou, Hebei, China