Travessa da Paixao is a short cobblestone lane centrally located in Macau. Often dubbed the “Romantic Lane,” Travessa da Paixao offers a great view of the Ruins of St. Paul's. In addition, the pastel pink exterior on many of the buildings adds to the sense of romance. Visitors often come to admire the displays of potted flowers lining the road and hung from the various buildings. If you’re wandering around Macau, be sure to take a stroll along Travessa da Paixao.
Nearby AttractionsMore (1118)
No comments yet
Ruins of St. Paul's
"Historical Site""UNESCO World Heritage-Cultural Site"
Nearby RestaurantsMore (106)
Sopa De Fitas Wing Kei
Nearby HotelsMore (107)
San Tung Fong Commercial Inn South Wing
Nearby StoreMore (70)
Pastelaria Yeng Kee（Rua de S. Paulo）
No comments yet
CHOW TAI FOOK (Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro)
No comments yet
Cats take you away from the crowd, take a shot of friends in Macau, a day trip
like my share remember "Follow" and collection
will continue to share more than 200 countries in 35 countries City Raiders Oh
Last weekend with friends to go to Macau from Shenzhen for a day, the same day round trip.
Share the route here, buy tickets, take a photo checkpoint
1. Buy a ticket Raiders
From Shenzhen to Macau, the best route is to take a cruise from Shekou Ferry to Macau The time is only 1 hour, half an hour before the arrival at the dock.
The earliest departure time is 8 o'clock and returns at 9 o'clock in the evening.
The ticket is recommended to be booked in advance, especially on weekends. The good time slots will be very tight and basically sold out.
Where to book:
1) In the official public number "China Merchants Shekou Cruise Port" you can book
now there is activity, everyone can receive a package of 300 yuan round trip (single buy is 420 Two), the number is limited
2) Buy on the booking platform such as Trip app
2. About the route
Because it is the second time, did not go to Venice City
The route is:
terminal--(on the green free bus to the entrance of the Grand Lisboa hotel)---taking a taxi (about 21)---the big three bus
on the left side of the Ruins of St. Paul---love Lane---Daguan Front Lane---Guanqian Street--Rotten Ghost House---Chuntang Inclined Lane--(about 50 taxis)-- Fisherman's Wharf--Walking to the pier (5 minutes)
Fisherman's Wharf is really close to the pier. You can walk to Oh
If you can, go to Guanye Street in the evening to eat snacks
3. Take a photo:
1) Figure 1. Walk up for 2 minutes in the small park on the right side of the Ruins of St. Paul's. You can see a bench and a big tree. There are not many people here. It is the best shooting point
2) Figure 2, just in the left hand side of the St. Paul's Love Lane Self-righteous, very handsome, there is wood, hahaha
3) Figure 3, on the right side of the Ruins of St. Paul's, there are usually many people, sitting in the position to cover the pedestrians,
4) Figure 4, in the fishing At the entrance of the people's wharf, there are two doors and stairs that can be taken very well.
5) Figure 5, opposite the small Roman theater inside Fisherman's Wharf, it feels very Italian, just feel free to sit
6) Figure 6, there is a graffiti in the crazy hall Wall, very nice, I still took a video here, feelfe
7) Figure 7, just sit in the love lane and sit on the ground
4. Other small suggestions
1) You can change a little MOP in the past when you are at the dock, so you can use it when you buy a small snack or take a bus.
2) The weekend is really super (see Figure 9), if time If you allow it, it would be better to avoid the weekend.
Most tourists go to Macau to go to the St. Paul, but many people will miss a small alley next to the St. Paul's, called [Love Lane].
Love Lane is very short, only 50 meters, in the corner of the humble beside the big three bus, it is very easy to miss. Love Lane is a light pink and yellow love color, coupled with European architecture, is the feeling of love.
Because of the romantic poetic name, many couples came here to take photos with the street signs and take wedding photos. The movie "Beijing Loves the Love Letter in Seattle" was also used here.
Address: between the St. Paul's Street and the St. Paul's Right Street in the Macao Peninsula
Navigation can be found
Traffic Guide: Take the No. 17 bus and get off at the Pigeon Nest Terminus
Love Lane was originally a small alley next to the Ruins of St. Paul's, and later developed into a net red land in Macau. In addition to the confession wall filled with XX love XX, there are many red walls that are suitable for photographing. The most special is the Love Movie Museum. There is a feeling of old-fashioned port winds. You can also see a lot of movies that have been taken off, and remember the youth together! Graffiti wall and old movies, and the taste of love (zan bee)
## ###hh/, forever makes people full of thoughts and fantasies. And when a street is given this name, people can't help wondering the romantic story behind it. In this small town of Macau, there is such a special street - Love Lane.
Love Lane is between Macau's Dasanba Street and Ruins of St. Paul's Right Street. This alley is not long, only 50 meters. There are European-style buildings on both sides of the alley, mostly in Portuguese style. There is a feeling of freshness and refinement in the walk.
The exterior walls of these buildings are painted with light yellow or pink, which is said to be used by the owner. These two colors are designed to match the theme of "love": light yellow represents tenderness, while pink is passion.
is in the love lane, just like the couple in love, between the calm and the enthusiasm, it is said that anyone who has walked through this love lane will soon meet their favorite object of love, so Every year, it attracts many couples to come here.
Love Lane records a lot of love stories, or sweet, or sad. When lovers come to Macau, remember to come to Love Lane and take a walk.