Shenzhen, Shenzhen, the best night landscape to see the small Wutong
Luohu is the earliest developed place in Shenzhen, Futian, in recent years, Nanshan became the boss. If you want to find a place in Shenzhen to see these three places at the same time, this place must be Wutong Mountain. The more than 900 meters high altitude of the Great Indus, more than three hours of mountain roads make people look down on the mountain, so Xiao Wutong is our best choice!
route creeping small paulownia recommended to climb from 2 places: one is to take the road from the north gate of Wutong Mountain, about 2 hours to reach the small phoenix roof, all is a gentle cement road; the second is from the mountain road of Liantang The steps of the road can reach the top in more than an hour, but it is very steep.
The best view point
1. The small pavilion under the Wutong Mountain TV Tower can look at the light and shadow changes from the sunset to the lights in the city.
2. The pavilion walks 200 meters to the right and has a small soil slope. When there is good weather, there will be a lot of photographers shooting here.
1. It is recommended to go hiking down the mountain with a flashlight, anti-mosquito and other light outdoor equipment
2. There are small shops and vending machines on the mountain, the price is not expensive, it is recommended to light Going forward
3. Choose sunny mountain climbing, rainy road slippery is prone to accidents
I havent climbed the Little Wutong Mountain for ten years.
Wutong Mountain is located in Luohu District. Because of its high altitude and beautiful scenery, it is an excellent choice for hiking in Shenzhen
. The scenic spots include Donghu Park, Xianhu Botanical Garden, Fenggu Mingqin, Wutong Yanyun, and Biwu Qifeng. Ascending Mount Wutong, you can often see the clouds and the city, overlooking the New Territories of Hong Kong, Dapeng Bay, Shenzhen Bay, and the ocean. The scenery is absolutely breathtaking.