Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance.
1. Trip.com's "Popular Hotel" rankings are based on actual sales, user browser behavior and real rating data. High ranking Popular Hotels are updated daily to provide users with real-time guidance. Popular Hotel rankings do not accept nominations. The rankings operate freely and fairly with no fees charged. The rankings display hotels tried and tested by users that received all-round praise, representing true customer choice.
1. Hotel popularity: Based on real sales data and real user browsing behavior in the last 90 days.
2. Hotel rating: Based on real guests rating the hotel 4 or more out of 5
3. Dynamic updates: Changes to a hotel's popularity and rating data are checked daily, and are implemented in the rankings lists.
1. Fall in popularity: 90-day sales have dropped within the last 24 hours and hotel is not among the top 15 competing hotels.
2. Fall in quality: Negative reviews have increased, ratings have dropped, or ratings are less than 4 stars.
3. Poor practice: Rankings will be reduced if spot checks or reports performed by Trip.com reveal that the hotel has interfered with user reviews or has falsified bookings.
Le Meridien Boston Cambridge
1.7km from downtown
What travelers say:"I enjoyed the stay for 4 nights. Its location is perfect surrounded by supermarket, restaurants and MIT Museum. Room and facilities were in good shape too"
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Cambridge
2.2km from downtown
What travelers say:"This hotel is better than the picture shown."
Boston Marriott Cambridge
2.4km from downtown
What travelers say:"excellent location for MIT. Good service from the hotel staff. Highly recommended!"
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Cambridge
1.9km from downtown
What travelers say:"The hotel rooms are not big but the rooms are very comfortable. The hotel is located in Cambridge University City and is very close to Harvard University. The hotel is not far from the center of Harvard University. There are restaurants and bars in Harvard University Square. The restaurants have their own characteristics. , We are the strong youthful atmosphere of the people going to the street on the weekends, the crowds of music and voice gatherings on the weekend nights are infected so that you will also sit down to have an ice cream or have a cup of coffee...The hotel service attitude is very good, We need to add a quilt. Basically, it will be delivered to the room after the phone call. If you are visiting a famous school, this hotel will be one of the best choices."
626m from downtown
What travelers say:"Hotel location is very good, close to Harvard University, less than 10 minutes walk, there are many restaurants nearby, very convenient, the hotel's service is not bad. The only dissatisfaction is that the room is too small and the bed is small, only Full Size."
AC Hotel by Marriott Boston Cambridge
4km from downtown
What travelers say:"🍃Environment: The surrounding environment is not bad, there is a very beautiful garden behind it, it is very quiet
🚗 Transportation: Not very convenient, probably because of the remote location
🔔Service: General front desk teller business is not very skilled
The main thing is that the breakfast is very bad and there are few kinds, which leads to a bad impression of the hotel"