1. This TripAdvisor ranked second
2. Just below the Cologne cross, next to a barbecue restaurant
3. There is no paper menu, you need to go to the blackboard at the front desk to order by yourself
4. A Philippine orange juice is delicious, and mango smoothies are also good
5. Overall good, recommended minced pork. There are eggs, and it's great stirring. Recommend it. .
Not many people are very authentic Southeast Asian restaurants, the taste is a bit sweeter. More suitable for my eating habits.
It's delicious, all kinds of seafood, regardless of price.
It feels good, come again next time. thank you all!
The main dishes here are Southeast Asian dishes, both spicy, sour and sweet. You can choose from them. The price is moderate and the price is high.