1. Wild mountains, no development, no formal roads, all mountain trails, the latter half of which is still a rugged road with dog-climbing uphills.
2. Because it is not developed, I am not a local, and the entrance to the mountain is hard to find. I also navigated to the neighborhood and asked the local villagers to find the road to the mountain. And it’s easy to get lost in the mountains, so pay more attention to the red ribbons left by seniors.
3. Don't go with too many people or young people, 3-6 is more suitable.
4. Be sure to bring water, gloves, and windbreaker. The weather on the mountain is changeable, and you must allow enough time to go down the mountain. If it is dark and you are still on the mountain, you will not find the way down the mountain.
5. A lot of good, if it is a friend who likes to climb mountains, the mountains to climb in the true sense.
Gouweizhang is also my hometown with beautiful scenery and worthy of outdoor lovers to travel through; at the same time, Yao compatriots also welcome you to visit.
As the fourth peak of Guangdong, the dogtail puppet is not famous as the highest altitude of the craters. In Guangdong's famous mountain, there is no figure of it. The name of dogtail puppet is quite grounded, even some earthy, but it is quite characteristic. ￼ Features Recommendation: The steepness of the peak is rare in Guangdong, and the cliff cliff is almost vertical. The narrow and tall mountains will directly block the monsoon, and the scenery on both sides of the peak is very different. On one side, like the karst landscape of Guilin Yangshuo, hundreds of hillsides lined up neatly at the foot of the mountain, stretching for several dozen kilometers, looking like a line of thousands of troops. On the other side, the rolling mountains can not be seen. Yellow meadow covered the mountaintop, and the broken rocks of the fault revealed a tenacious will. From the top overlooked the ridge, the yellow meadow on one side and the hurried forest on the other was perfectly divided by the ridge. From the bottom of the mountain to the top of the mountain will pass through bamboo forests, streams, springs, bushes, meadow, cliffs, cliffs, and steep ridges. The scenery all the way varied, colorful layered, lingering. At noon on the blue sky actually hung the moon, making the outdoor hike fun. ￼ Detail address: Navigating Ruyuan Zhang Shanzi Village. After getting off the high speed, there will be more than 10 kilometers of county road, and finally there is an open space in Zhang Shanzi Village to park. The mountaineering entrance is just behind the village committee. ￼ Practical tips: Risk! Very risky! More than ten cliffs several meters high on the way are unprotected and no ropes and require climbing by hand. No new donkeys are recommended to try. Teamwork is quite important, remember to hike alone. The reason is the same. Please prepare two hiking staffs, believe me! This can be very useful for you on steep climbs. Don't overestimate your strength. If conditions permit, you're advised to wear a knee pad down the mountain. The chances of slipping your legs sorely on the downhill are very high. Finally, a local warning has been issued. Interested friends please consult with local government in advance whether you can go up the mountain. This mountain, new donkeys do not try, remember! Remember!