First day: departure from Xining-----Beijing-Tibet Expressway to Wuyuan County-----To Jinshawan----Huanhu East Road to the original 109 After the national road, the road passes through Erlangjian Scenic Spot-----Hima River-----Rolling Mountain at 3,871 meters-----Da Shuiqiao to Chaka Town-----night stay tea card
The next day, go to Chaka Salt Lake-----take the original 109 National Road, do not take the newly renovated 109 National Road, go to Qinghai Lake, pour the river, Riyue Mountain, return to Xining, you can also choose from the day Moon Mountain to La Ridge Mountain, then to Taer Temple, then back to Xining
Transportation: Rent a car in June 200 high-speed rail station has a lot of car rental, choose the formal oh
Need to pay attention Tips:
1. Tea cards can go down to the lake, but they are also sub-regional. Please travel in a civilized way. Don't go anywhere you can't go.
2. It is recommended to bring a pair of thick socks, very thick! Otherwise, it is difficult to walk in the salt lake. Although there is a shoe cover at the door, but many people walked in and saw the shoe cover coming out, it may leak, and it is very ugly. Anyway, the thick socks are correct.
3. Be sure to do a good job of sun protection! !
4. Please remember to take your own garbage when you leave.
5. There is a small train at the entrance of the scenic spot. It is recommended to take a small train to get in and keep your physical strength.
Chaka Salt Lake, located in the natural crystalline salt lake of Chaka Town, Wulan County. The "tea card" is Tibetan, meaning salt pond, which is the salt of Qinghai; it is also the meaning of salt lake. .
I always look forward to being sunny, because the weather is not good, the tea card is really not necessary to come here. It can be said that it is beautiful, just like a mirror, the sky clouds are reflected on the salt lake, the best The viewing time is 9 am and 5 pm. It is like the most bleak girl in the northwest, welcoming the tourists from the south to the north with the most appropriate smile.
There is a small train at the entrance of the scenic spot that can directly enter the interior of the scenic spot. I recommend that you take the small train.