#krakow is located in lesser #poland and many people say that is the best tourist attraction in the country. There is very nice #castle at the hill over the town, also a river passes through it and as all the polish cities there is a big square at the center.
Sausage and cheese, Poland must eat food!
When it comes to Polish cuisine, the first reaction of many friends is sausage. Authentic Polish sausages are enough for you to eat at the gourmet market in Krakow, Poland!
In addition, the special smoked feta cheese from the Tatra Mountains is definitely not to be missed. This is the best cheese I have ever eaten in Europe.
Krakow should be Poland's most proud city. In the 10th century, Krakow was once the capital of Poland. It was the most brilliant economic, academic, cultural and political center of the Middle Ages and an example of the medieval European capital. In the 18th century, the capital of Poland moved to Warsaw. The city that once looked like 700 years seems to have been forgotten by people. However, it is this kind of forgotten that it has escaped the artillery fire of World War II and miraculously preserved the carat. There are eight gates in Cove. From Krakow train station, it takes only ten minutes to walk to the gate of Florian, the largest main city gate at that time. The Florianska Street, opposite the city gate, is one of the liveliest streets in the Old Town, and the city gate has been taking people to the market square in Krakows Old Town. The towering Maria Church in the square is one of the most beautiful Gothic buildings in Poland. The decoration and color of the church are unique, and the altar inside is especially precious. The Renaissance-style building opposite the church was a market built by merchants at the time, and today it is still a market filled with tourists from all over the world. Traveling by car in Krakow should have a time-lapse effect, accompanied by the crisp sound of horseshoes stepping on the stone road, walking through the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque buildings, through the medieval style.
I am still thinking about the Wieliczka Salt Mine. It is not a salt mine. It can be special, and the tickets should be the most expensive spots in Poland. Its not a diamond. How can it be so famous? When I really got to the bottom of the 300 meters, it was a little big contrast with my expectations. The beautiful Lithuanian narrator, Miss Sister, took us over fifty stairs, and the whole person was fainting haha. The deeper and deeper the shock, the more difficult it is to have more than 300 meters of churches, restaurants, lakes. There is a room. This mine is more like an underground city. Many of the halls are very empty and magnificent. It is not a nine-figure map. It can be called an artificial miracle. It can be regarded as a series of life. In the mine, how to smash the wall, it is salty hahaha. Most statues are carved with salt stone.
The Wieliczka Salt Mine is one of the oldest mining salt mines in Europe, dating back to the fourteenth century, with a combined length of more than 300 kilometers. The salt mine is now not mined, and all the workers are only maintaining it to ensure that the salt mine can be opened normally. The mine is constantly invaded by water. The salt slowly oozes and crystallizes in many places. Some places even grow like stalagmites, which is similar to the formation of stalactites. The salt mines show a lot of labor scenes at the time. In the long years, the miners formed a tradition of carving rock salt raw materials into various items. The mining of salt mines left many huge halls and underground lakes. One of the most magnificent halls is the underground chapel. The walls are exquisite salt rock reliefs. The white crystal lamps create a gorgeous atmosphere and are very shocking. The half-day tour from Krakow to the Vielicka Salt Mine is the recommended way. This half-day tour not only solves the problem of not getting in after the salt mine or waiting for a long queue to buy tickets, but also solves the traffic problem. Various hotels from Krakow can be booked.
There are castles in the fairy tale, there are stories in the castle, today I recommend a special historic town - Krakow, a small city with few tourists in Asia. When I get up early, I dont have to go to the castle to pat. I seem to have a hard time laughing out on the tripod. The European sunshine is always very warm, so I dont want to avoid it, so Ive been darker recently. I have been thinking about the new meaning of travel for me at the present time. It is more like a way of life. It originates from life, but it is not higher than life. It is soluble in life, but it is not the whole life. Traveling every day can The different freshness that I touch will make my life look more vivid. However, there is no easy word in adult life. It is much harder to travel by travel than to travel by advertising or normal work. Now it is much harder to think about sticking to the original intention than to step-by-step development. Hahaha, there is no way to go under the sun. Kan, only the endless hurdle!
How can I shoot a city overlooking a photo without a drone? Here is a summary of Krakow's ascendant destination:
(1) Ascend to the bell tower of the Wawel Church, you can see the dazzling city scenery. Since the old city is located in the north-northeast direction of Wawel, the best time to take pictures in the tower is the afternoon, when the sun will be smoother.
(2) The Sandomier Tower in the Wawel Castle area overlooks the Wawel Church and the Wawel Castle. The classic postcard corner comes from here. Since the old town is located in the east-southeast direction of Wawel, the best time to take pictures on the tower is still afternoon.
(3) The tower of the Church of Our Lady, due to the number of people in the tower, it is necessary to buy tickets in advance to reserve the time for the tower, including the Textile Hall, the Town Hall Tower, the Old Town Square, etc. In the west, the southern part of the old town, including Wawel Castle, is backlit at all times, so the best time to climb is the morning. If you happen to arrive at the top of the tower at the hour, you can also slog the horn.
(4) The town hall tower on the central square can also be topped, but the view from the top of the tower is generally visible, and the Wawel Castle can still be seen in the south, but the sights are blocked by the buildings on the side of the square.
(5) There is another place that can be climbed. Most people may ignore it. This is the platform on the top floor of the textile club. Stairs through the National Museum branch can go up to the top floor of the Textile Hall, the best place to photograph the Cathedral of Our Lady, the most suitable time is afternoon.
I really like this city. Its so nice and historical places are attractive. but I think Polish people should be more warm blooded. sometimes they can be cold. The weather is so cold. I recommend you to go there in summer:)
Krakow is the third largest city in Poland. It is the old capital of Poland in history. The central square is the most exciting place in Krakow. It is exquisite and simple, warm and full of vitality. The whole horse is the most awkward. , freeze every good moment.