the ancient town where the best Lody (polish for Ice Cream) after Krakow Syariwilna street lody shop is sold. pretty much the same to me but people say that somehow Krawow us better. I am not a fan of Ice Cream during cold (deadly cold, to be honest) days of Polish winter. But what I was really fan of is that the way the city was totally empty at 7 am. it was magnificent and very weird atonce.
#polandtravel #poland #happynewyear #couplestrip #deliciousfood #scenicspotguide
#energylandia is one of the biggest amusement parks in eastern Europe and also in #poland of course. The park offers many attractions for young and older people. It is very nice spot for a day during the summer season because it is only 1 hour driving from the main tourist city in the country - Krakow. So, if you go to Poland this place is a good idea.
The pictures are from the Auschwitz-Birkeneau in nowadays called town of Oswiecim - #poland . It is a place form the world war 2 and maybe everyone heard about it. The birkeneau is free for visiting and there is no need of reservation. However for the museum you need to book in advance even it costs 0$. The place is really interesting and worth a visit.
#krakow is located in lesser #poland and many people say that is the best tourist attraction in the country. There is very nice #castle at the hill over the town, also a river passes through it and as all the polish cities there is a big square at the center.
I really like this city. Its so nice and historical places are attractive. but I think Polish people should be more warm blooded. sometimes they can be cold. The weather is so cold. I recommend you to go there in summer:)
Krakow is the third largest city in Poland. It is the old capital of Poland in history. The central square is the most exciting place in Krakow. It is exquisite and simple, warm and full of vitality. The whole horse is the most awkward. , freeze every good moment.
How can I shoot a city overlooking a photo without a drone? Here is a summary of Krakow's ascendant destination:
(1) Ascend to the bell tower of the Wawel Church, you can see the dazzling city scenery. Since the old city is located in the north-northeast direction of Wawel, the best time to take pictures in the tower is the afternoon, when the sun will be smoother.
(2) The Sandomier Tower in the Wawel Castle area overlooks the Wawel Church and the Wawel Castle. The classic postcard corner comes from here. Since the old town is located in the east-southeast direction of Wawel, the best time to take pictures on the tower is still afternoon.
(3) The tower of the Church of Our Lady, due to the number of people in the tower, it is necessary to buy tickets in advance to reserve the time for the tower, including the Textile Hall, the Town Hall Tower, the Old Town Square, etc. In the west, the southern part of the old town, including Wawel Castle, is backlit at all times, so the best time to climb is the morning. If you happen to arrive at the top of the tower at the hour, you can also slog the horn.
(4) The town hall tower on the central square can also be topped, but the view from the top of the tower is generally visible, and the Wawel Castle can still be seen in the south, but the sights are blocked by the buildings on the side of the square.
(5) There is another place that can be climbed. Most people may ignore it. This is the platform on the top floor of the textile club. Stairs through the National Museum branch can go up to the top floor of the Textile Hall, the best place to photograph the Cathedral of Our Lady, the most suitable time is afternoon.
Big treasures in the small market
flea market, souvenir market ... These places seem inconspicuous, in fact, is a miniature museum of national culture: what kind of culture will sell what kind of things.
In the central market of the ancient Polish city of Krakow, you can find the amber from the Baltic Sea, as if it were a wooden box in the fairy tale world, a portrait of the Orthodox Church... Eastern European culture, Polish minority culture and Russian culture collide here and Blend together to build a wonderful world
Sausage and cheese, Poland must eat food!
When it comes to Polish cuisine, the first reaction of many friends is sausage. Authentic Polish sausages are enough for you to eat at the gourmet market in Krakow, Poland!
In addition, the special smoked feta cheese from the Tatra Mountains is definitely not to be missed. This is the best cheese I have ever eaten in Europe.