This is a beautiful island with a Japanese name. When we arrived at noon, the clouds gradually dissipated and the sun was exposed to the sun. This presented a glass-like Kiyomizu Island with a unique crab boat. It was so beautiful ...But the snorkeling environment here is absolutely over-famous. Although there are many corals, it is still a common problem-serious bleaching and lack of vitality. Even small fish are relatively "rare", and the underwater world is relatively "barren".
One stop in the daily island hopping tour of Aini Island, Simizu Island, you must get on the boat and equipped the snorkeling, and take a photo with go pro. The water is good, completely surrounded by fish.
1. One of the stops of El Nido Island Hopping Tour
2. This is also a place to eat. It's awesome. Roast pig roast chicken, fruit drink. delicious
3. I have snorkeled here too, the visibility is average, of course not deep near the beach
4. There is still a little fish.
5. The island’s facilities are pretty good, and there are people selling drinks and coconut snacks on the beach.
El Nido outing to the attractions in Line A~ Lunch is very rich, you can snorkel nearby and wait for dinner
Very beautiful place, there are calm beaches in the sea, and there are places where you can see the waves!
You can see a lot of fish on the boat, wearing life jackets, swimming in groups next to you. You can see where the stormy waves hit the shore!
Preston_Dominguez: Bacuit Bay，El Nido，Palawan
Jeremy_Dodson: I recommended Big Lagoon,Small Lagoon,Secret Lagoon,Pangulasian Island,Simizu Island