The beautiful slow sailing boats 🛥 of Shantang street.
The ride is such a pleasant feeling with all the marvelous views 🌉 and with the lovely boat rider. He will sing the traditional songs and make us entertained 🎼. At night all the lights starts illuminating the street 💫✨. Lot of local food stalls are also a main attraction of this place. 🍲🍜🌯🍛
If you ask me the neighborhood that can best feel the charm of Suzhou, I think of one is Pingjiang Road and the other is Shantang Street. From the east of the Qili Mountain to the Red Dust, the one or two rich and beautiful places in Tuen Mun, and the west to the Wuzhong First Place Tiger Hill, such a long street has gradually become a popular tourist attraction because of the bustling scene. The essence of the episode is actually not as long as seven miles. The charm of
Suzhou is of course the bridge, the Shantang Street is leaning against the Shantang River, and there are 7 ancient stone bridges across the river. The most favorite picture is the slow sailing of the boat on the river. between. There is also an ancient stage. In fact, the stage was originally built in Qiwang Temple. Later, it was moved to Shantang Street. During the weekends and holidays, there will be various cultural performances on the stage.
I like this stage of day and night conversion of Shantang Street, and the visitors are the most. As the sun sets, the dim light illuminates the wall and adds another kind of femininity. When the night falls, the red lanterns on the mountain road are lit up, if not for many tourists, and A variety of souvenirs and snacks sold on both sides of the street, I almost have a feeling of crossing back to ancient times.
Take the Metro Line 2 Shantang Street Station and you can get there directly, although I don't really like Shantang Street, because there are too many tourists, and I don't know what some inexplicable souvenirs and cultural works are sold...only love The scenery here.
The characteristics of Suzhou, Shantang Street
Shantang Street River Bridge fully reflect the characteristics of Suzhou's water city street. Shantang Street is located in the northwest of Suzhou, from the west to the west of Qimen, and is about 3,600 meters. It is called Hualitang. Tiger Hill, so the mountain pond is like this. The ancient street of the Weihe River is called Shantang Street. The streets are ancient buildings. The ancient buildings in the late Qing Dynasty and the Republic of China are a few buildings that form a group of buildings. The residential buildings in the eastern section of the Shantang River are all built with water and water. The water and water gardens are all supported by wooden piles. Now, Shantang Street has become a tourist attraction as a famous historical and cultural street in China. We are familiar with folk songs and there are paradise in Suzhou and Hangzhou. In fact, there are still a few words - Hangzhou has a lake in West Lake, and there are two kinds of prescriptions in the mountains and ponds.
Shantang Street is also called Qilishantang. It is divided into two directions. It is recommended to everyone to do in Shantang Street:
1) The first one is also my most recommended. There is a little cruelty, it is recommended that everyone finish. The entire 7-mile mountain pond, from the plaque of Shantang Street on the side of Tuen Mun, enters Shantang Street and goes down the river until Tiger Hill. And recommend everyone to walk in the early morning, starting around 6:30, that is the most lively and busiest time on Shantang Street, you can see the most real life of ordinary people's homes, the streets that are not spacious, still Filled with a variety of stalls, fresh dishes, hot early.
2) Go to the old name Lu Zhenxing to eat early, Jiangnan's unique small glutinous rice, all kinds of noodles, as well as fried crispy crispy snacks.
3) Buy silk scarves, silk scarves on Shantang Street are very many, quite cheap, very suitable for giving friends and family, all kinds of price points, experts come to a good Amoy Amoy.
4) Eat once and no more fried, some people have eaten the dumb and fried, the evaluation is not as good as the noodles, the popularity is very good, every time there is a long queue, I went to Shantang Street to taste Its worth it to taste it.
5) Take a walk and walk in the section of Shantang Street. You can see the door not far from the thunder. The meaning of the door is like the Tianmen. It should be a beautiful one. Pin it. It is an ancient watchtower with a strong history and culture.
Shantang Ancient Street is an ancient commercial street along the Shantang River in Northwest Suzhou. It boasts 1000 years of history and was built by the Tang Dynasty poet Bai Juyi when he was a government official in Suzhou. Today, at the southern end of the street, there is a temple built to commemorate him. Ancient bridges span across the river canals, and both sides of the canals are lined with old houses and traditional shops. In the evening, the red lanterns lining the street are reflected in the river, creating a picturesque scenery. You can take a boat ride for a fee, or find a tea house to drink tea and listen to traditional Suzhou Pingtan.
Tang Shaofu Baigong Temple
Memorial HallExhibition Halls
Art MuseumExhibition Halls
Laoshantang Minjian Art Museum
Wuyipeng Former Residence
"Jiangzhe Cuisine""TV/Movie Filming Locations"
Yi Ming Zhen Xian Nai Ba ( Cang Lang Qu Shu Yuan Xiang )