Summer time: 1st Mai - 30st September
Monday to Sunday 10:00 - 20:00 (last admission 19:00)
Winter time: 1st October - 30st April
Monday to Thursday 10:00 – 18:00 (last admission 17:00)
Friday to Sunday 10:00 – 19:00 (last admission 18:00)
Chocolate Museum Vienna
Riesenradplatz 5, Wiener Prater
Underground: U1, U2 - towards Praterstern
City train: S1,S2,S3, S5,S6,S7,S9, S15
Tram: O, 5
For Tour Guide please contact us :
Our knowledge and love for chocolate inspired us to create a unique museum focusing on arts and imagination, all relating to chocolate.
Sections in Museum:
-Workshop and Shop
5 interactive Games
By playing the games, you will learn new facts about cacao and what kind of „chocolate type“ you are.
2000 Square Meters
This area features sculptures of chocolate, a jungle and plenty more adventures for chocholics!
At the end of your chocolate journey, you can spend some time in our chocolate shop, which is a must for all chocolate lovers! You will gind a large and diverse assortment of diffrent kinds of chocolate and cacao products.
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Departure Point: Chocolate Museum Vienna, Riesenradplatz 5 Im Wiener Prater, Vienna 1020 Austria
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Entry/Admission - Chocolate Museum Vienna
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Senior: Age 65 to 99
Adult: Age 15 to 64
Child: Age 5 to 14
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers