Suzhou, formerly romanized as Soochow, was founded in 514 BC. This city has over 2,500 years of history, with an abundant display of relics and sites of historical interest. The city's canals, stone bridges, pagodas, and meticulously designed gardens have contributed to its status as one of the top tourist attractions in China. The Classical Gardens of Suzhou were added to the list of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 1997 and 2000. Suzhou is often dubbed the "Venice of the East" or "Venice of China".
Humble Administers' Garden
As the largest private garden in China built in Ming dynasty this one of the four famous gardens in China. It has been listed by UNESCO as cultural heritage.
Suzhou museum displays ancient Chinese art, paintings, calligraphy, and handmade crafts which are designed by the well -known Chinese American architect I M PEI.Given the time, we could choose the attraction that you are more interested and spend more time there!
Walk around Pingjing road in the downtown area and a take a hand-operated boat on the canals to enjoy the beauty of oriental Venice！
Tiger Hill is the most famous scenic spot of Suzhou. It was the place where the King of "Wu" (a small state in the Spring and Autumn Periods nearly 2500 years ago). The Yunyan Pagoda, also known as the Leaning Pagoda, stands on top of the hill. Today this 1000-year-old pagoda has become a symbol of Suzhou.
09:00 Hotel Pick-up
10:30-11:30 Humble Administers' Garden
11:45-12:15 Suzhou Museum
12:30-13:00 Pedicab ride through the alleys/ boat ride (choose 1 item)
Lunch Time (Exclusive)
14:30-15:00 Pingjiang Road（Suzhou Opera）
15:30-16:15 Tiger Hill
17:00 Back to Shanghai
Suzhou Museum is not available on Mondays
*The above itinerary may be adjusted due to weather, road conditions, and other reasons. Thank you for your understanding.
- The scenic spots as mentioned in the itinerary
- Professional tour guide services
- Designated mini van or car
- Bottled water
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 50%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- Please confirm your hotel address. Our guide will wait for you in the lobby of your hotel.
Adult: Age 3+
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please provide your local contact number upon booking