Cebu to Tenerife Air Ticket Price
Prices shown are for 1 adult ticket including taxes & fees.(As ticket fares can change frequently, these advertised prices are for reference only. The actual prices will be shown at time of booking.)
FAQs for Mactan–Cebu International Airport to Tenerife South Airport Flights
- Flight distance14,015.185km
- What are some travel guidelines for Tenerife during the COVID19 pandemic?Entry restrictions and flight schedule changes and cancellations are frequently updated and subject to change. If you plan to travel to Tenerife, please obtain the most updated information from the airline you plan to book your travels with. You can also refer to COVID19 Country/Region Entry Restrictions for more information.
- Which airlines offer free date changes for flights to this city during the COVID19 pandemic?There are no airlines with flights to this city that provide this service. Please use this information as a reference only and confirm with the airline prior to booking.
Cheapest one-way ticket price
Cheapest return ticket price
How can I buy cheap flights from Mactan–Cebu International Airport to Tenerife South Airport?
Ticket prices are influenced by the day of the week, time, route, and other factors. Here are some tips on how to buy cheap airline tickets. Please note that airline ticket prices are constantly changing due to factors such as airline company policy and ticket availability.
- 1. Try changing the departure and arrival airports.
- 2. Try to set the day of departure to a day other than Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- 3. Try booking outgoing and return flights individually (tends to be cheaper for domestic flights).
- 4. Try booking flights together with your hotel.
- 5. Look for deals on social media.
- 6. Fly with the same airline as much as possible and save miles.
Plan Your Trip from Cebu to Tenerife
Tickets from Mactan–Cebu International Airport to Tenerife South Airport tend to be expensive during busy seasons such as the year-end and New Year and summer holidays. This season is high season, and even if you can book with an early-bird discount or low-cost carrier, the fare is often still almost the same as the regular fare. To save on flight tickets, try to avoid booking during peak season whenever possible. If you can, try to book when tickets are relatively cheap. From mid-January to February, the number of travelers tends to decrease. Especially in Europe, flights are cheaper during this period. In April, airline tickets also tend to be cheaper because few people travel. Also, around October, many people refrain from traveling towards Christmas or the end of the year, so ticket prices can drop again. Flights from Mactan–Cebu International Airport to Tenerife South Airport tend to be relatively cheap for flights departing on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday.