Cheap Flights to Almaty
Cheap Flights to Almaty (ALA)
- Next Weekend
- This Month
- Next Month
Crossed out prices are calculated based on the average price of the corresponding route on Trip.com.
FAQs about Flights to Almaty
What are some travel guidelines for Almaty during the COVID19 pandemic?Entry restrictions and flight schedule changes and cancellations are frequently updated and subject to change. If you plan to travel to Almaty, please obtain the most updated information from the airline you plan to book your travels with. You can also refer to COVID19 Country/Region Entry Restrictions for more information.
Which airlines offer free date changes for flights to this city during the COVID19 pandemic?There are no airlines with flights to this city that provide this service. Please use this information as a reference only and confirm with the airline prior to booking.
What is the average flight ticket price from United States to Almaty?The average ticket price to Almaty is US$240. Please use this price as a reference only.
How long is the flight to Almaty?
- Approx. 1 hour 26 minutes to fly from Tashkent to Almaty.
- Approx. 6 hours 57 minutes to fly from Seoul to Almaty.
- Approx. 54 minutes to fly from Bishkek to Almaty.
- Approx. 3 hours 32 minutes to fly from Aktobe to Almaty.
How can I book cheaper tickets?You can book cheaper flights in the following ways:
- Search for tickets to a city or airport near Almaty.
- Look up different airlines that have flights to Almaty.
- Browse different departure dates from the same month.
- Filter for different departure times from the same day.
- Check for discount information on various social media sites.
- Explore deals and discounts on airline websites.
What is the most popular month to visit Almaty?Understanding peak and off travel seasons to Almaty can help you arrange your travel plans accordingly. The most popular month to visit Almaty is December. The average price of flight tickets to Almaty in December is US$242.
When are flight tickets to Almaty the cheapest?Flight tickets to Almaty are the cheapest in August compared to other months, the average price is US$179.
What are the major airports in Almaty?
What is the transportation method from the main airport to downtown in Almaty?
- The distance from Almaty International Airport to downtown is about 13km, by taxi about 30 minutes.
Which popular airlines have flights to Almaty?
What are some popular attractions in Almaty?Almaty has many attractions to offer: The Botanical Garden (3km from downtown) Zenkov Cathedral (3km from downtown) Central State Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan (3km from downtown) are the most popular attractions closest to downtown.