An iconic symbol of the London skyline, the London Eye is a must-do for anybody visiting the capital city.
The London Eye stands an impressive 135 metres high offering unsurpassable views all around for over 40km. You will be treated to a bird’s eye view of many world famous attractions including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey. Ever since it was opened at the beginning of the century, this enormous Ferris wheel has appeared in numerous films and is visited by over 3.5 million people a year. Each air-conditioned capsule can hold up to 25 people. The capsules rotate around a special device allowing visitors stunning ever-changing panoramic views over the city while the wheel turns slowly but progressively.
Enjoy entry to the London Eye 4D Experience, a stimulating multi-sensory 3D theatre experience that brings London to life with wind, bubbles and even smells. What´s more, with your mobile device or tablet you can simply connect to the London Eye WIFI, to download the London Eye free app, specially designed to enhance your experience by offering facts and the history behind London’s amazing skyline.
Monday - Friday: 11am to 6pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10am to 8:30pm
Extended Opening times
April, May, June, July, August, October Half Term (26-31 October), Christmas Holidays (19-30 December): 10am to 8:30pm (last rotation)
10, 11, 12 April: 10am to 9:30pm (last rotation)
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (July and August): 10am to 9:30pm (last rotation)
- Admission Ticket
- Fast track(if option selected)
- Free WiFi
- London Eye 4D Experience
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 01:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 01:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- Redeem your voucher at Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
- Start time: Opening hours: Monday to Friday - 11 am to 6 pm. Saturday and Sunday - 10 am to 8:30 pm
- Please note that the hours are subject to change seasonally.
- Fast Track customers must go to the Priority Desk inside the ticket office to exchange their vouchers.
Adult: Age 16+
Student: Age 3 to 15
Waterloo is the closest tube station to the London Eye.
It reaches a top speed of 900m per hour.
Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by adult during the performance.