Qinghai Emerald Lake
The depth of the Qaidam Basin, the plateau salt lake at an altitude of more than 3,000 meters, like a gem falling into the human world, come here to appreciate it from the perspective of God, one by one The salt lake is like a piece of emerald embedded in the earth. The green is presented here to the fullest, deep or shallow, or thick or light...
Many people in Qinghai will think of Qinghai Lake, Chaka Salt Lake and other famous lakes. But in fact, there is a lake with unique scenery in Qinghai. It is worth visiting. It is located in the Emerald Lake of Dachaidan, with a large and small green amber. Colored salt mine pits are connected. Although the scenery of Emerald Lake is very beautiful, it has not been developed as a commercialized scenic spot, so there is no ticket here. Unlike the Jiuzhaigou, which is naturally formed, the boundaries of the lakes in Jiuzhaigou are smooth curves, while the boundaries of the artificially carved Emerald Lakes are sharp and sharp, making people feel like they are on the surface of an alien planet. If you just watch it on the ground, it is difficult to see the beauty of the entire Emerald Lake area. Large and small lakes of various shapes are scattered on the earth, just like the palette of God. If you are visiting this place, it is recommended that you bring a drone to enjoy the view of Emerald Lake from a higher perspective. The color of Emerald Lake comes from the metal ion complexes in the salt water contained in the lake and the bottom of the lake. Since each lake is relatively independent, its composition is slightly different and the color varies greatly. From the air, you can see the entire Emerald Lake area. The traces of the twists and turns on the ground are the wheel marks of the vehicles that transport salt mines. Opposite the Emerald Lake is the Dachaidan County. When the night falls, the city lights up a little light. Under the white salt fields, it is like a polar town in the snow and ice. Qinghai travels in addition to Qinghai Lake. It is worth recommending.
Travel master cao
Rainbow on the northwestern land | Emerald Lake & Agate Lake
I really marveled for the first time. The magic of this land is in Dachaidan.
I plan to see a perfect sunset in Emerald Lake, but the closer I am to the big Chai, the more I expect to fall, the sun is not seen in the shadowy sky. When I arrived at Emerald Lake, I even held it. Come here, the travel sentence sent to the car to see.
The quietness in front of me makes me fall in love for a moment. Emerald Lake is the real "natural beauty". Even without the blessing of the blue sky, the water here is still green like emerald. The water surface is extremely calm, and the lake reflects the distant mountains. The colors are deep and shallow and very beautiful.
1. Emerald Lake is also a salt lake. It is a salt lake where salt deposits and salt lake brine coexist, and its cause is a pit that originated from mining. The pit has become a beautiful scenery.
The lake has different colors due to the different depths of water and the different minerals.
2. Emerald Lake is not a whole piece of connected lake, but a small lake separated by a lake. A layer of white salt on the lake is like its beautiful lace, and the lake is also convex. It plays a small hill formed by a certain substance.
3. Emerald Lake is most suitable for aerial photography. The green of each piece is beautiful in the perspective of aerial photography. In the absence of wind, the reflection of Emerald Lake is more obvious than the reflection of Chaka Salt Lake~
1. Presented in front of the lake is an orange-red lake, if If you look closely, you will find that its color is like Mars. These magnificent colors come from different minerals. If you stare at it, you will even have a trace of fear. This picture is really on earth. .
2. Similar to the principle of Emerald Lake, it is also a salt lake where minerals and salt lake brine coexist, and its periphery is also covered with a layer of white salt.
3. This is the best place to watch the sunset. The weather we went to was not particularly good. If there is a beautiful sunset, the orange sky and the orange lake will reflect each other. It must be a beautiful picture.
Emerald Lake and Agate Lake currently have no tickets and can be visited free of charge.
The series of life years is ten times better than Chaka Salt Lake. hh/
Emerald Lake is located in the salt lake mining area of the former Dachaidan Chemical Plant of Haixi Mongolian Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture in Qinghai Province. Because the lake is clear and blue in the sunlight, and the color is like jade, it is named "Emerald Lake". Emerald Lake is still an untapped virgin land. The color of
Emerald Lake and the concentration of minerals contained in the lake are related to the weather conditions. The color of Emerald Lake will vary from time to time. The color of the lake changes at all times, and it is different scenery when you look at it at different times.
The reflection of the blue sky and white clouds and the snowy peaks of the Qaidam Mountain in the water is breathtaking and can only be deeply felt in the meantime.
Tickets: Under development, temporarily free
Opening time: all day (January 1st - December 31st week - - Sunday km)
Address: about 10 kilometers northwest of Chaidan Town, Haichai State Administrative Committee of Haixi Prefecture, Qinghai Province (the northeast corner of Dachaidan Salt Lake, the original Dachaidan Chemical Plant Salt Lake Team, the old 215 National Road, 315 National Road Dachaidan North coincides Section)
Traffic: At present, there are no tour groups and shuttle buses in Emerald Lake. It is recommended to charter or drive by car.
Accommodation: There are no hotel inns nearby for accommodation. After the game is over, you need to go to other attractions or towns to stay. Second
Emerald Lake is a mining area of a local chemical company that has existed for many years. However, it is still not suitable for the CMB bus.
Since it has not been developed in a large area, there is no sign in the scenic spot, so be sure to go under the leadership of the driver or local people who are familiar with the road!
In order to maintain the original state of the mining area, and everyone is safe, it is recommended not to be free. Get out of the water to avoid accidents.
Because it is a mining area with large vehicles, it is important to note that parking of vehicles does not affect their access and production.
Love the environment, don't litter.